Friday, February 27, 2009

Can you hear the crickets chirping...

When I awoke this afternoon...
after a late night of dancin' around listening to
The G Spot Boyz do The Skanky Leg,
it became very clear that my stimulus check probably wasn't gonna arrive in time 
to hit the late Pick Four at The Big A...
So, the best laid plans as they say...

But I have great expectations for Saturday at Santa Anita.
The Pamplemousse running in the 9th...headed to The Derby I say.
Put him with Lucky JH in the 8th and you got a nifty Double
that will buy for all the Olde English you can handle.

Notonthesamepage running at Gulfstream tomorrow too,
in the 9th...another story I'll finish later...

Gotta get back to The Boyz...almost got that dance down...

Trust me, put it on The Pamplemousse,
He's not like the others.

See yah at post time...I hope...
Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment