Monday, February 2, 2009

Change You Can Believe In...

I AM THE MAN.

Majhood...like I said...no problemo.
What A Pear...same story...
When you got it...you got it.

Just got off the phone with The IRS...small matter about my
unpaid taxes on winning tickets...once I explained to them that I just forgot
and that I probably had made a mistake, they said..."Well OK then"...

Got a hot one today in Philly...with odds I can't even print...
Well see...I even had to get into my Pick 3 money from yesterday
because this horse is gonna be smokin' in the lane, as they say.

Yesterday while I was watching the wrong team barely squeak
out a win, Claire brought me several pounds of peanuts...
I get it Claire, I get it...

Well, gotta go pick out a live longshot in Philadelphia tomorrow.
Get back to you on that.
You can trust Me...
I'm not like the others.

See yah at post time,
Spanky

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting.....I get it..That's a revolting development.
    Hang in there..I am. C

    ReplyDelete