Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Boys Are Back In Town...
and we ain't talkin' Thin Lizzie.


Saratoga Racetrack opens on Friday and me and Smokey Johnny Sutton got a place in town.
Now that in it's-self is worth celebrating...they never called the references,
Well, Opening Day at The Spa might be tap-dancing in a minefield but with
the temps in the upper 90's
and The Motley Crue in town, anything is possible.
I got a sure thing in the 1st...no kidding..."The Noz"...trained by Rick Violette...
been waiting for this!
I still got some Stimulus Money, I may need a new Debt Ceiling but hey, who don't?
They say if you don't know where you're going, any road will get ya there...
but one road for sure...
Hattie's Chicken Shack, Fried Chicken Sandwich and Cranberry Coleslaw...whoa...
kick that with a couple of Tsingtao beers and a Lipitor and you got an afternoon in upstate NY.
Remember, bet speed on the inside unless it's a dead rail, in that case
come join me and Johnny at Hattie's...

You can trust me, I'm not like the others.
See ya on the rail,
Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment