Sunday, August 9, 2009

She said she was 18...

She looked 25 but I neglected to ask if she was indeed married to a narcotics officer in the Rensselaer Police Department...
So for all of my many fans out there in Belmont and Saratoga...well, I been kinda busy.

Gonna get my mugshot on Facebook...twitter that in Rensselaer.

Anyway, I thought my ship had finally arrived on Friday...hit an exacta
with a 1st time starting 2 yr old...12 to 1...but hey, Saratoga likes to tease you before lowering the hammer...the only ship I saw yesterday was hardship.

Not to worry though...my namesake, yup, little Spanky, is running in the 8th Monday at The Spa...
6-1 morning line but I'm predicting probably more like 15-1 at post time...
He's well hidden and Chad Brown has got him ready to roll.
Put him over the 4, 9 and 10 and sit back and wait for the cash to roll in.

Hey, you can still believe me, I'm not like the others...
regardless of what they are saying in Rensselaer...talk about an unruly mob...whew.

See ya at post time,
Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment