Thursday, July 28, 2011

What comes around, goes around...
Especially at 5 1/2 furlongs on the turf.

Hey , peckerhead, me and Smokey Johnny Sutton put the last of our meager stimulus money
on a long shot in the 10th today at Saratoga. Moonstruck Nemi...see my Dr is named...
ah, anyway, long story short, paid $30.00 to win. We split the exacta, the double and the late Pick 3...

$400 a piece...

Kent Desormeaux, the jockey, looked like Jack Kevorkian out there till they hit the top of the stretch and then finally just let her go.

Heading out to dinner with Baby Snooks...no Hatties Chicken tonight!
Lillan's, maybe but whatever, when I take a gal to dinner I always wear an ascot
and I ALWAYS carry the tray!

By the way, to hell with August 2nd for the debt crisis...August 4th is the date we all gotta remember...lookin' out for ya there big guy.

See yah tomorrow...may not get up tomorrow but then again, I got a sure thing in the 4th.

Trust me, I'm not like the others,
See you on the rail,
Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment