Monday, March 16, 2009

Breakin' Bad...and other excuses...

Well Pappa Clem got his clock cleaned by Friesan Fire on
Saturday in the Losuisana Derby...7 and 1/2 lengths to be exact.
Now I know why Papa Clem is currently 60-1 in the
Kentucky Derby Futures Pool...but I still got a feeling...and hey,
it was still a pretty easy $40 exacta.

I got Lance Mackey in The Iditarod but have a strong feeling
I'll have to get to Anchorage to collect?

Just in from John The Believer...
The word is out in the upstate NY OTB's that if you simply bet
through the machines, chances are there will be a starting balance
of $80 just to get you acclimated and feeling comfy...
thanks John Boy...it sure beats losing my own money...

Just to show you I still got the edge...
Flame Trowin Suzi in the 2nd race Wednesday at Aqueduct...
this girl has been cranked by Contessa...12-1...
and if you start with that $80 cushion in the betting machine,
whoa...hello Rao's...

Trust me, you know I'm not like the others...

See ya at post time,
Spanky




No comments:

Post a Comment