Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hot Momma, Cool Papa and a bad case of The Swine...

Whoa...talkin' about Hot Mommas...
Rachel Alexandra wins The Oaks by 20 lengths and and I swear the other 6 horses are still
running 5 minutes after it's all over...including poor old Tweeter...sorry there T, can't
hit 'em all...dead last.
Cool Papas...that's correct amundo...Pap Clem...still gonna win The Derby.
Oh there are pretenders to the throne but when they hit the wire, Papa is gonna be there.
How do I know...

Well as Colbie Caillat says,
"It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose"...
or is that just another symptom of the olde Swine Flu...?

Whatever...I haven't kissed a pig in weeks...
And I haven't picked one in The Derby either...

Gotta wash my Snuggie, make a Mint Julep, put on my mask and get ready to collect my dough.

I'd bet a pair of Michelle's sneakers on it.
Papa Clem...you can trust me,
I'm not like the others...

See ya at post time,
Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment