Monday, January 26, 2009

Old Habits not only die hard, they die broke...

Being an astute observer of all things weird, it was difficult to
come to grips with what in hell is going on at Aqueduct this winter.
As a child I learned two hard and fast rules about The Big A inner
dirt track...
#1: Speed on the rail
#2: Speed on the rail
After losing way too many races playing the front running speed it
finally dawned on me it just wasn't working anymore. 
As Marvin Gaye asked, What's goin' on..? 
Well dang, if you go into The Racing Form's on line Formulator
there's this little  tool called Racing Flow Update.
They have a system called BL12, or how far back was the winner
at the first two points of call.

Shocked...I say, shocked, cause one things for sure, that old
early speed rail bias ain't what it used to be. A lot more closers from
off the pace. It's playing like a much different track. 
This may be boring to some people but, hey,
it's something to ponder while I wait on my trust fund check.

By the way, I just read that raccoons mate in January...clink.
See ya at Post Time,
Spanky

No comments:

Post a Comment