Thursday, January 22, 2009

Great Expectations, is Miss Havisham in the house...

Yah, well Lottaexpectations didn't quite live up to 'em
yesterday in Philly...she ran, or plodded and came in 6th...
Fortunately for me, "The Spankster", I had Lottaexpectations
in a 3 horse exacta box with Kid Freud and Chittlin...Kid Freud won
for $7.40 and Chitlin got up for 2nd at $18.20 completing
a $113 payoff. Sometimes my own stupidity really pays off.

Got a hot one in the 8th race today at Aqueduct...
Cellar Dweller, sure thing at 6-1...I'd bet my brother's wife on this one.

Keep your eyes on The PAMPLEMOUSSE.
He won last Saturday's San Rafael Stakes, a G3 at Santa Anita...
and he won it for fun. Looks like the connections have The Derby in mind.
The Santa Anita Derby that is, on April 4th. He wins that...watch out...
Hey I'll keep ya posted. Hi T.
Spanky 

No comments:

Post a Comment